Senior Product Manager Search Experience
As a Senior Product Manager, you lead the evolution of our core products by refining and streamlining the journey from job search to application. You will play a pivotal role in shaping how millions of job seekers discover their ideal opportunities and make a significant impact on job seekers’ lives. If you are excited about driving change, thrive in a cross functional team-driven environment and want to make a lasting impact in the fast-paced world of digital recruitment, we invite you to join us on our journey.
- Lead the product discovery and continuous development of the job search experience and job listing detail pages on our job platforms, ensuring that your solutions are user-friendly, tailored to the diverse needs of job seekers and aligned with organizational goals.
- Identify, prioritize, and oversee the development of new features and functionalities to effectively achieve our Objectives and Key Results.
- Continuously analyze user data and market trends to understand job seekers' search behaviors and generate new ideas for enhancing their experience based on the insights.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, UX, Product Marketing, Sales, Candidate Service, as well as other stakeholders across the organization to ensure an integrated approach to the job seeker experience.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, preferably with experience in managing digital recruitment or search products.
- Strong understanding of user experience design, latest web technologies and analytics.
- Competence in managing timelines, resources, and cross-functional teams, using Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to articulate product vision and collaborate with team members and stakeholders on all levels.
- Strong willingness to learn and adapt.
- Initiative and comfort proposing and experimenting with new ideas.
- Excellent English skills. German or French considered a plus.
- Motivated, uncomplicated colleagues in an innovative, progressive company.
- In-depth training.
- An open ear for your ideas and your opinions.
- Home office.
- Considering the experience, we are looking for this position, a reasonable salary range for a 100% position is between CHF 112,000 and 132,000.
Your Contact Person
Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone: +41 793940604