Senior Product Manager Search Experience
As a Senior Product Manager, you lead the evolution of our core products by refining and streamlining the journey from job search to application. You will play a pivotal role in shaping how millions of job seekers discover their ideal opportunities and make a significant impact on job seekers’ lives. If you are excited about driving change, thrive in a cross functional team-driven environment and want to make a lasting impact in the fast-paced world of digital recruitment, we invite you to join us on our journey.
- Lead the product discovery and continuous development of the job search experience and job listing detail pages on our job platforms, ensuring that your solutions are user-friendly, tailored to the diverse needs of job seekers and aligned with organizational goals.
- Identify, prioritize, and oversee the development of new features and functionalities to effectively achieve our Objectives and Key Results.
- Continuously analyze user data and market trends to understand job seekers' search behaviors and generate new ideas for enhancing their experience based on the insights.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, UX, Product Marketing, Sales, Candidate Service, as well as other stakeholders across the organization to ensure an integrated approach to the job seeker experience.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, preferably with experience in managing digital recruitment or search products.
- Strong understanding of user experience design, latest web technologies and analytics.
- Competence in managing timelines, resources, and cross-functional teams, using Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to articulate product vision and collaborate with team members and stakeholders on all levels.
- Strong willingness to learn and adapt.
- Initiative and comfort proposing and experimenting with new ideas.
- Excellent English skills. German or French considered a plus.
- Motivated, uncomplicated colleagues in an innovative, progressive company.
- In-depth training.
- An open ear for your ideas and your opinions.
- Home office.
- Considering the experience, we are looking for this position, a reasonable salary range for a 100% position is between CHF 112,000 and 132,000.
Is supported - in the sense of #lifelong-learning!
For free! Generally English, German and French classes, but others are also available
Maternity /paternity/adoption leave:
Moms: 16 weeks. Dads/adoption: 3 weeks. Fully paid.
Occupational pension: we cover 60% of the contributions
With us you are privately insured in case of accident!
Work from the office, from home, or both
Public transport discounts:
Up to 650.- for public transport and a Half-Fare Card for free!
Our FELFEL fridge is always full of tasty dishes for a fair price - Home Delivery also possible!
Your Contact Person
Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone: +41 793940604
- Genève, Zurich
- IT, Product
Your new workplace
This is us
You've surely heard of jobs.ch. This is just one of the many brands owned by JobCloud. We are the leading player in Switzerland’s online job market and want to make job search and recruitment as easy as possible. Love what you do – we make employment happen!
By the way: We don't care about your skin colour, your gender identity or your beliefs... Come as you are, you are just good.